Salaries calculation for international companies
With active presence in the international arena, Unija enables its customers to pay salaries for all companies operating in the CEE region. Simultaneously, with the calculation of salaries and other payments, we also take care of all mandatory monthly and annual reports to the competent institutions.
E-business in the calculation of salaries
No more rewriting data into the system or carrying documentation to your accountant.
Unija’s modern IT solutions enable quick, easy and efficient paperless business. Your employees now have a 24 hour overview of relevant documentation and yearly leave on their mobile phone.
Why is wage calculation at Unija worth it?
In our experience, companies decide to do this primarily due to optimization of costs and professionalism, and their employees are redirected to the work and tasks that create greater added value for the company.
Wage calculation in the company
- One person who performs accounting, administrative work and human resources.
- An average of 12 hours of training per year (if there is time)
- Ad-hoc tracking legislation
- Incomplete transmission of claims for refunds, non-utilization of all possibilities for relief, exemption.
- The cost of calculating wages depends on the time spent by the employed person on a monthly basis for this task
- Delays and irregular payments due to the absence of an employee (vacation, sick leave)
- Manually prepared reports for management
- Disclosure of employees’ salaries
- Identification of irregularities during the inspection (penalty)
- In each country one employee
External contractor – Unija Accounting service
- specialists specializing in the calculation of salaries
- 100 hours of education per employee
- Specialized consultants who daily track innovations and changes in legislation (HR, labor law, tax)
- Ongoing (monthly) requests for reimbursement of wage compensation and exemption from payment of contributions and awards
- Fixed cost of wage calculation (known in advance)
- Regular payments in the prescribed agreed deadlines
- Automated reports on the structure of labor costs by cost centers and projects, and automated reports to the Tax Administration and AJPES
- 100-percent data security
- Successful completion of inspection
- One administrator for all markets in the Adriatic region
Accounting service Unija
Accounting service Unija is present in the international market. It is distinguished by high-quality accounting and consulting services and advanced IT solutions.
To optimize the business operations of our clients, we have developed an advanced Unija Smart Accounting system – a new generation of accounting that connects key services: accounting, IT solutions and consulting. With advanced data processing, we provide our clients with reliable insight into customized reports, which are a modern support in their business decision-making process.
At the Institute of Public Administration as a research and consulting institute, we are very well aware of the importance of outsourcing; do only what you know best, and leave the rest to qualified contractors. In our case, this is true and we consider cooperation with the Unija to be very successful. The professionalism of the employees, excellent responsiveness and a high level of tax security are the qualities we attribute to our accounting firm.
dr. Rajko Pirnat, direktor Inštituta INŠTITUT ZA JAVNO UPRAVO PRI PF
Due to the growing need for optimization and improvement of work processes in the field of payroll and HR consulting, we found ourselves at a turning point, where the Accounting Service Unija came to us with its fast and efficient solutions. We knew from the beginning that we needed customized software solutions, and for this very reason it was important for us to find a reliable partner.
Martina Bohinc, C&A Moda d.o.o Chief accountant Slovenia/Finance Store Controller Slovenia/Croatia/Serbia
Accounitng service Unija is a good partner for companies with a global mindset. At Eurosender, we have worked with the Unija at various stages of our development and they have always supported us with quality services and professionalism. Their international approach and rich experience are crucial in providing quality services.
Jan Štefe, direktor Eurosender d.o.o
Hilti has entrusted the Unija with virtually all accounting and tax management in order to ensure efficiency and, above all, full compliance. Among other things, the Unija has shown us great flexibility, as they have helped us to introduce a new operating system. These positive experiences that we had in Serbia led us to expand our cooperation with the Unija in the other two countries, Bosnia and Montenegro.
Hilti Serbia, Paolo DellaFlora Accounting & Treasury Manager